How We Can Help
The Plan Advocate at The Philadelphia Group believes that it’s never too early to start saving for retirement, and it’s never too late to create a retirement strategy. Our goal is to help you identify your retirement goals, and develop a strategy aligned with your needs and situation. We understand that each client’s needs and goals are unique and, as a result, we are committed to creating comprehensive retirement strategies that fit your circumstances and can grow with you throughout your retirement.
Whether you are concerned with not having enough money to last through retirement or have questions about how a 3(38) or 3(21) fiduciary can help you, we can help objectively answer your questions, such as:
- When can I retire?
- How can I adequately prepare my employees for retirement?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- What should I do with my 401(k) once I stop working?
- What’s the benefit of working with an ERISA 3(38) fiduciary?
- What is a 3(38) fiduciary versus other fiduciaries, such as 3(21)?
- Should my company set up a 401(k) plan? Where do we start?
- What is the best way to consolidate my numerous IRA accounts?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
- When should I claim Social Security?
Our goal is to help clients develop a retirement blueprint that can guide them toward their goals. By offering education and guidance from an experienced team, we seek to help clients enjoy their retirement.